Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about Universal Technical Institute, Inc. If you don't find what you're looking for here, please contact us directly.
1. On what exchange is Universal Technical Institute, Inc.'s common stock traded?
Universal Technical Institute, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “UTI.”
2. When did UTI go public?
UTI went public on December 17, 2003 at a price of $20.50 per share.
3. Who is UTI's transfer agent?
Computershare. Please contact our transfer agent at the following:
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77845-3170
4. How do I obtain stock certificates? Who do I contact with questions about ownership of UTI stock?
Stock certificates can be obtained through our transfer agent, Computershare. Also, please contact our transfer agent with shareholder inquiries pertaining to stock ownership, including change of address, telephone number, and name, canceling or issuing stock certificates, and resolving problems related to lost, destroyed or stolen certificates.
5. Can I purchase UTI stock directly from the Company?
No, UTI does not currently offer investors a direct stock purchase plan. UTI stock must be purchased through a licensed brokerage firm.
6. Does UTI pay dividends?
Currently, UTI does not pay quarterly cash dividends.
7. How do I obtain a copy of UTI's annual report?
8. How do I contact Investor Relations?
UTI's Investor Relations department can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 623-445-0993.
9. Where is UTI headquartered?
10. When was UTI founded?
UTI was founded in
11. When does UTI's fiscal year end?
UTI's fiscal year ends on September 30.
12. How many employees do you have?
As of September 30, 2015, we had approximately 2,020 employees nationwide.
13. Who is your independent auditor?
Our independent auditor is Deloitte & Touche LLP.
14. Who is on your management team?
Our Chairman and CEO is Kimberly McWaters, and our President and CFO is Eugene Putnam. Please click on the link for biographies on our entire management team.
15. Who is on your Board of Directors?
The Chairman of UTI's Board of Directors is
16. What are some of UTI's recent press releases?
Click on the link to read our latest news releases.
17. How can I receive additional materials on UTI?
You may request an investor kit by contacting our Investor Relations Department.